▼ Forever
Fearless
(Y)
tag please or die

ShoutMix chat widget
Wada says hi

Photobucket
Hello swaggers. I am Brightest Star. I live in Star Jaya/ Star Town. Call me Wada. 13 years old. Sam Tsui - Greyson Chance - Zayn Malik - Selena Gomez - Cody Simpson - Ariana Grande- Megan Nicole - One Direction - Demi Lovato. I-love-to-talk.
affiliates

CandyCollinArynxxIzzatiNajihahMunifahahaIzatie NabilaShahirah ShukriAjaiFarah Hannis
Friday, August 20, 2010 @ 11:17 PM
ME ;D

I'm Siti Nor Syuhada bt Haizad. Just call me Wada. Born at 11 July 1998. I'm just an ordinary girl. I'm single. Live in Shah Alam. And, I'm Malaysian. I love reading comics, online and listening to music almost my free time. When I grow up, I wanna be doctor, dentist and teacher. My mentor is Nabi Muhammad S.A.W. , my mother, and Dr. Garry F. Gordon. I love to play with my friends. Family, friends, handphone and laptop is part if my life. Don't worry, I'm friendly. Seriously, aku memang benci gila dngan org yg aku tk berapa nak kenal, and then dia tanya, 'dah makan? makan ape?' HELLO?! Kau tkde hak nak tanye and tau! Kenal pun tk. I have many friends and I love all of it. I have nothing to say, till here. BYE





YM : wada_pianka@yahoo.com

back to top?